The travel management experts at Egencia and GBTA have released a new study that can help savvy companies obtain greater value and a better return on their corporate investments.
The 2011 study:
- Delivers key data and trends to help organisations build effective travel policies and optimize the value of their investment in business travel
- Evaluates varying travel programs and companies to expose the most successful travel management practices
- Offers insights from over 400 Asia Pacific travel buyers
- Provides a comprehensive look at policy mandates versus guidelines, consolidation, booking procedures, class of service, advance purchases, pre-trip approval and other issues
- Gives an overview of how organisations are responding to increasing anicllary fees